GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 990.42 posting losses of 1.74%, in a turnover of €45.29mn.
The Finance Minister Mr. Yannis Stournaras will be in Brussels today for the Eurogroup meeting. Troika chiefs are expected to discuss with the Administrative Reform Minister Mr. Antonis Manitakis today.
- Cypriot Banks:The Finance Minister Mr. Michalis Sarris rejected talk of depositors taking losses as part of the country’s bailout and he added that he cannot guarantee there will be a bailout deal by the end of March. In other news, the Euro zone finance ministers will talk today about the possibility of giving financial support to Cyprus.
- Aegean Airlines:The company will find out by April 9 whether its second attempt to buy Olympic Air will be cleared or blocked by the EU regulator. We remind that the commission rejected Aegean’s initial bid in 2011 to snap up struggling Olympic, arguing that the combined company would be too dominant. The EU’s competition chief Mr. Joaquin Almunia vetoed a third attempt by low-cost carrier Ryanair Holdings PLC to buy its Irish rival Aer Lingus), citing the combined company’s market dominance.
- NBG:The bank stated that it was not involved in any kind of negotiation with regard to brokering a deal for the sale of its Turkish unit, Finansbank AS.
FTSE 25 March future:
- Support levels: 324-318-312. Resistance levels: 336-342-350.
- Support levels: 970-960-950. Resistance levels: 1,014-1,030-1,050.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.