GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 837.82 posting losses of 2.16%, despite that the Greek bourse managed to retain its position among the world’s so-called developed stock markets, in a turnover of €38.74mn.
The coalition leaders would approach the troika with a common position that the emergency property tax be replaced with a new unified property tax. The new tax would also be attached to electricity bills but only for this year and the tax offices will be responsible for collecting the levy from next year.
The state privatization fund (TAIPED) announced the sale of four state properties abroad (London, Belgrade, Brussels and Nicosia) for €41.1mn.
- OTE: The company sold its 99.05% stake in Hellas Sat to Saudi Arabia-based Arabsat for €208mn. Please note that OTE received another €7mn in dividends.
- PPC: The company estimates that revenues will reach €6.4bn in 2013, while EBITDA margin is estimated at 16.5-17%.
- Cyrpiot Banks: A spokesman said that Germany’s finance ministry expects a final proposal for a MoU between Cyprus and the troika to be ready on April 9, adding the Bundestag lower house of parliament could vote on the aid package to Cyprus in the week beginning April 15.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 255-250-244. Resistance levels: 268-276-282.
- Support levels: 830-805-780. Resistance levels: 850-880-910.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.