GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 995.30 posting profits of 1.84%, in a turnover of €57.31mn.
The Deputy Finance Minister Mr. Christos Staikouras said that Greece achieved its financial targets for 2012. The general government deficit in January through December 2012 decreased to €12.9bn from €19.7bn in 2011. The primary budget surplus on a cash basis was €434mn in 2012 from a €3.5bn deficit the year before.
Greece will auction €625mn of six-month T-bills today to roll over maturing debt.
- Greek Banks: Moody’s said that Greek Banks’ funding pressures ease with more deposits (+3.5% in December at €161.4bn) and Greek Bonds as Collateral from the ECB.
- Cypriot Banks: The Finance Minister Mr. Anton Siluanov said that Russia leans towards extending the maturity of a €2.5bn loan to Cyprus rather than granting a new loan. We remind that Cyprus has asked Russia last month for an extension to a 5-year loan, while Cyprus has also asked Russia for a new €5bn loan.
- ΟΤΕ: S&P’s raised its rating to Β+ from B- with stable outlook.
FTSE 20 March future:
- Support levels: 332-326-318. Resistance levels: 342-348-354.
- Support levels: 980-970-955. Resistance levels: 1,002-1,014-1,030.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.