GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 477.42 posting marginal profits of 0.22% in a turnover of €30.73mn.
The Ministry of Finance announced that the budget execution of the general government in Jan-April 2012 showed a deficit of €7.6bn vs. a deficit of €5.47bn in the same period last year. The primary deficit shrank to €18m vs. €1.48bn previously.
- 06/07: March’s Unemployment rate
- 06/08: Q1’12 GDP, May’s CPI and April’s Industrial Production
- 06/08: Titan Cement AGM, OPAP Ex-Dividend €0.72
- Jumbo: It announced that fiscal 11-month sales advanced 0.74% and it estimates that for the current financial year the group will achieve its targets for growth both in sales and profit after tax of 0% to 1%, despite the deteriorating economic environment.
- Cypriot Banks: The Cypriot ambassador to the EU Mr. Kornelios Korneliou said that the banking sector has a lot of problems because of exposure to the Greek market. He added that a bailout is a possibility but they are not there yet.
FTSE 20 June future:
- Support levels: 164-158-152. Resistance levels: 178-184-190.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.