GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 822.95 posting profits of 2.35%, in a turnover of €38.38mn.
The Prime Minister Mr. Antonis Samaras met the troika representatives yesterday. The negotiations with the troika focused particularly on the issues on the reduction of civil servant numbers, the property tax and the planned merger of NBG with Eurobank. The negotiations will be continued today.
- OPAP: The shareholders approved for a disputed IT services contract with Intralot. HRADF did not take a position on the contract and cast a blank ballot at the meeting, saying that it was up to the company’s management to decide on the deal. The chairman Mr. Constantinos Louropoulos reiterated that the cost of the renewed contract would be about 36% lower than the previous deal and that this was close to what other European peers were paying for technology.
- NBG, Eurobank: The two banks will berecapitalised separately, after troika’s desicion.
- Alpha Bank: The EGM was convened but did not discuss or resolve upon the items on the agenda due to lack of quorum.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 254-248-242. Resistance levels: 268-276-282.
- Support levels: 805-780-760. Resistance levels: 850-880-910.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.