GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 939.78 posting losses of 4.69%, in a low turnover of €55.02mn.
MSCI will announce today the results of its 2013 annual market classification review and MSCI Greece Indices are for a potential reclassification to Emerging Markets.
The Luxembourg Prime Minister Mr. Jean-Claude Juncker is due to hold talks with the Prime Minnister Mr. Antonis Samaras today morning.
The state budget deficit amounted to €3.86bn in the period from January to May 2013 from €10.87bn last year and a target of €7.06bn.
The consumer prices were 0.4% lower than in May 2012, a smaller year-to-year decline than the 0.6% recorded in April (ELSTAT).
The Production Index in Industry fell 1.8% in April from a decrease of 2.9% a year earlier (ELSTAT).
- Piraeus Bank: The trading of the 114.332.657 new shares from the reverse split and the rights will start trading today with opening price of €1.71 and €0.385 respectively.
- Hellenic Petroleum: The government received no bids for the sale of Depa and only a single bid for the country’s gas grid operator, Desfa from the Azerbaijan’s state oil and gas company, Socar, dealing a severe blow for Greece’s privatization program. Please note that proceeds from Depa and Desfa are reportedly estimated at €1.3-1.5bn and will contribute to the €2.6bn privatization target for 2013.
- Alpha Bank: The trading of the 10.388.636.364 new shares and 1.233.532.918 warrants (opening price: €1.45) from the €4,571mn capital increase will start trading today. Each warrant will correspond to 7.408506275 shares held by the HFSF.
- Attica Bank: The trading of the 34.983.653 new shares from the reverse split and the rights will start trading today with opening price of €0.376 and €1.44 respectively.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 314-308-300. Resistance levels: 330-338-346.
- Support levels: 925-910-880. Resistance levels: 955-980-1,010.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.