GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 496.40 posting profits of 0.75%, due to the Spanish bailout, in a turnover of €36.03mn.
The member of the ECB΄s Governing Council Mr. Jens Weidmann said that the decision to stay in the euro zone is up to the Greeks and added that Greece needs to send the signal that it is ready to make the necessary structural reforms.
- 06/15: Fourlis, OTE AGM
- Titan Cement: The AGM of shareholders decided among others, the purchase of own shares of 10% of the share capital, including the percentage of shares that acquired previously.
- Cypriot Banks: The Finance Minister Mr. Vassos Shiarly said that Cyprus may have to apply for an international bailout before the end of this month, both for its banks and its general coffers.
- OTE: Moody’s downgraded its CFR to Caa1 and PDR to Caa2 from B3. The negative is outlook.
- PPC: According to press reports, the company is in talks with the Loan and Consignment Fund for a three year loan of €130mn.
FTSE 20 June future:
- Support levels: 174-168-162. Resistance levels: 188-194-200.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.