GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,165.99 posting losses of 0.26%, in a turnover of €80.42mn.
The meeting between troika representatives and the Administrative Reform Minister Mr. Kyriakos Mitsotakis postponed yesterday. The two sides had been due to discuss Greece’s progress in meeting its target of sacking 4k civil servants by the end of the year.
The troika representatives are due to meet Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras today, after an inconclusive meeting on Sunday. The government and the troika have to agree on the size of next year’s fiscal gap, with Greece believing it will be around €500mn and the troika putting it at €2bn or more.
- Viohalco: Today is the extraordinary general meeting of Hellenic Viohalco to decide on the approval of the Cross-Border Merger. If the quorum requirement is not met, a next meeting will be convened on 25 November 2013. If not reached at such second meeting, the meeting will be adjourned and a third meeting will be convened on 6 December 2013.
- Sarantis: The company informed investors that Fidelity Management Research raised its stake and now holds 10.19% from 9.99% previously.
- Titan Cement: 9M’13 results.
FTSE 25 November future:
- Support levels: 380-376-370. Resistance levels: 393-400-408.
- Support levels: 1,150-1,130-1,110. Resistance levels: 1,180-1,200-1,230.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.