GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 979.72 posting losses of 0.52%, in a turnover of €72.04mn.
The Parliament passed the tax legislation and it will have to approve today more reform laws, as the Euro Working Group is due to begin preparations for a Eurogroup meeting on Monday January 21.
Prices of industrial importsof November (ELSTAT)
- NBG: It announced that its share swap offer to buy Eurobank (58 new shares for every 100 shares of Eurobank) would run from January 11 to February 15.
- PPC:The average total increase amounts to 8.6 to 9.2% for most households, while for commercial, agricultural and industrial consumers the increase amounts to 10-15%. In addition, further rate hikes are expected on May 1 and on July 1. We remain that the full liberalization of the electricity industry on July.
- OPAP: The betting agents suspended their industrial action after receiving assurances from the government regarding their main demand. The five-day strike cost OPAP more than €40mn.
- Piraeus Bank: The bank will seek shareholder approval on January 21 for its contingent convertible bond issue of up to €2bn. We remind that BoG has set Piraeus’s total new capital requirement at €7.3bn.
FTSE 20 December future:
- Support levels: 330-324-318. Resistance levels: 344-350-358.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.