GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 968.29 posting losses of 0.50%, in a turnover of €82.33mn.
Troika said in a statement that Greece is making significant progress in reforms required to receive the next tranche of €2.8bn, but some issues remain. Troika would return to Greece in early April to continue their review. However, the next disbursement can be sent to Greece without the troika’s mission.
The unemployment rate for the fourth-quarter of 2012 was at 26% from 24.8% in the previous quarter and 20.7% a year earlier (ELSTAT).
- Folli Follie: The stock will be added to the FTSE AllCap index today.
- OPAP, PPC, NBG, Alpha Bank and Eurobank: The shares will be deleted from the Developed Europe Mid-Caps index and they will be added to the Developed Europe Small Caps index today. The same stocks are also pulled out of the FTSE All World index.
- Cypriot Banks: The shares will be deleted from the Developed Europe Small Caps index on March 18. In other news, the Finland’s Prime Minister Mr. Jyrki Katainen said that it is important for the IMF to play role in any Cyprus bailout. Please note that the European Union summit in Brussels will try to find a solution which makes it very clear that Cyprus will end up with debt sustainability.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 308-302-295. Resistance levels: 322-328-334.
- Support levels: 958-930-910. Resistance levels: 985-992-1,003.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.