GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 918.81 posting losses of 0.53%, in a turnover of €69.61mn.
According to a Finance Ministry statement. The Chinese investors interested in buying a majority stake in Athens International Airport (AIA).
- OTE: It received at least two bids for its Bulgarian unit Globul (it expects €700mn), but it will ask for improved offers before it decides to sell or not. Turkey’s telecoms company Turk Telekom said it had placed a binding bid, while Deutsche Telekom has also bid.
- Greek Banks:: After the meeting between the Finance Minister Mr. Yannis Stournaras and the BoG Governor Mr. Giorgos Provopoulos, it confirmed that the recapitalization process in the local credit sector was progressing and stressed that all four systemic banks will have reached the necessary decisions for their share capital increases by the end of this month, in accordance with the timetable. Mr. Stournaras and Provopoulos also discussed issues connected to the formation of a strategy for restructuring the banking system.
- Piraeus Bank: The bank announced that it has sold its 93.27% holding in ATE Bank Romania SA. for €10.3mn to the businessman Dorinel Umbrarescu.
- Cypriot Banks: The Germany’s lower house of parliament voted to grant Cyprus a €10bn bailout. Of the 602 lawmakers in the Bundestag chamber, 487 backed the rescue.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 300-292-288. Resistance levels: 312-318-324.
- Support levels: 903-880-860. Resistance levels: 936-950-975.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.