GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,363.30 posting marginal losses of 0.08%, in a turnover of €96.70mn.
Today: S&P Credit Rating Review .
- NBG: The bank announced net profit for FY’13 at €809mn vs. losses of €2.14bn in 2012, reflecting clear improvement in the domestic economic climate. Profit before provisions grew 50% on an annual basis, to €1.551bn. The provision charge stood at €1.627bn vs. €2.532bn in 2012, down by 36% on 2012, as new loan impairments wane. The pro-forma Core Tier I stood at 11.2%.
- Terna Energy: FY’ 13 results. Note that the BoD will propose to the AGM on April 29 the non dividend distribution for FY’13 and the distribution of a capital return. Subject to the AGM approval, the ex-date for the capital return is set for July 7.
- PPC: According to press reports, the Italian grid operator Terna is interested in the IPTO privatization.
FTSE 25 April future:
- Support levels: 438-432-426. Resistance levels: 448-454-460.
- Support levels: 1,350-1,320-1,300. Resistance levels: 1,380-1,400-1,420.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.