GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,136.65 posting losses of 0.74%, in a turnover of €80.73mn.
The Finance Minister Mr. Yiannis Stournaras and the troika representatives will fly to Brussels today for tomorrow’s Eurogroup. Tomorrow, the Prime Minister Mr. Antonis Samaras is scheduled to meet with the German Chancellor Merkel. Note that the government will also submit the 2014 draft budget to the parliament today.
- Mytilineos: The group reported Q3 revenues of €322mn (-16%), with EBITDA at €78mn (+128%) and net profits at €10mn from €2mn a year ago. Q3 results entail a) a €29mn one-off gain associated with the decision of RAE’s Permanent Arbitration Tribunal on the supply of electricity by PPC to the group subsidiary Aluminium SA, and b) a one-off capital loss of €13.4mn associated with impairment to the ELVO subsidiary.
- Metka: The company reported Q3 revenues of €116mn (+5%), EBITDA of €19mn (+1%) and flat net profits of €11mn due to significantly higher-than-expected tax charges.
- OPAP: It reported better-than-expected third quarter with net profits at €44.4mn (-61%) with Reuters consensus at €37.5mn, EBITDA at €70.8mn, down 54% and revenues of €897.6mn, up 1%.
FTSE 25 November future:
- Support levels: 375-368-362. Resistance levels: 388-396-400.
- Support levels: 1,120-1,110-1,100. Resistance levels: 1,155-1,165-1,180.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.