GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,136.76 posting profits of 1.56%, in a turnover of €203.88mn.
The former government partner and leader of Democratic Left (DIMAR) Mr. Fotis Kouvelis said that he would turn down any invitation to return to a new coalition administration.
- Mytilineos, Metka, Sarantis: Q1’14 results.
- Mytilineos: The sales for Q1’14 amounted to €343.3mn vs. €358mn a year earlier. EBITDA increased by 28% to €67.7mn, while net profits amounted to €15.2mn vs. €11.1mn. The net debt reduced to €436.9mn vs. €509.7mn.
- MΕΤΚΑ: The sales for Q1’14 amounted to €189.1mn (+41%), while EBITDA increased to €32.7mn vs. €22.9mn a year earlier. The net profits amounted to €25.4mn vs. €16.2mn.
- Eurobank Properties: The net profits for Q1’14 amounted to €15.4mn vs. €9.2mn a year earlier, while NAV amounted to €839mn or €8.28 per share.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 360-355-348. Resistance levels: 372-380-386.
- Support levels: 1,120-1,100-1,080. Resistance levels: 1,155-1,180-1,200.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.