GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,243.72 posting losses of 2.10%, in a turnover of €123.75mn.
According to press reports, the government is aiming to push through a first set of prior actions pledged to the troika by the end of this week in a bid to secure a pending tranche of €1bn in rescue loans.
- ΟΤΕ: According to press reports, the company is interested to acquire Forthnet and is mainly interested on Forthnet’s pay –TV platform Nova.
- Coca-Cola, Autohellas: EGM
- CocTitan Cement: Ex Capital €0.10 per share. The AGM also approved a share buyback program for up to 10% of Group’s share capital for a 24-month period at a maximum price of €40 per share and minimum price of €4 per share. Titan will also proceed with the issue of a new bond loan.
- NBG: The Deputy chief executive Mr. Petros Christodoulou said that the bank is reviewing second-round bids for its London-headquartered private equity business and hopes to sell it imminently (Reuters).
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 395-390-384. Resistance levels: 410-416-422.
- Support levels: 1,225-1,200-1,185. Resistance levels: 1,280-1,305-1,330.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.