GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,329.20 posting losses of 0.11%, in a turnover of €76.41mn.
According to the 2014 budget, the Greek state achieved a €2.06bn primary surplus in the first two from a target of €1.04bn, despite a €580mn revenues shortfall.
The current account deficit narrowed in January and stood at €295mn from €314mn a year earlier.
According to WSJ, Greece is able to call its own tune, as the things are starting to look better for Greece.
- Mytilineos, METKA, Motor Oil, Intralot, MLS: FY’13 results
- Greek Banks: The government plans to submit to the parliament the bill for the recapitalization of the Greek banks this week.
- Alpha Bank: The bank has received significant investor interest for 1,846,153,846 new ordinary shares at a price of €0.65 per share (7% discount). The shares will be placed with qualified investors, outside Greece.
- BoC: The Chief Executive Mr. ohn Hourican said that €225mn sale of its Ukrainian bank is on track to happen within weeks.
FTSE 25 April future:
- Support levels: 422-416-410. Resistance levels: 435-442-448.
- Support levels: 1,320-1,300-1,280. Resistance levels: 1,350-1,380-1,400.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.