GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,226.19 posting losses of 1.41%, in a turnover of €257.25mn.
IBM and Dow Chemical announced a significant deal which is set to upgrade interest in Greece. The two companies agreed that Dow Chemical will also utilize IBM’s service center in Athens as a base from which to offer electronic support concerning its global activities. This deal involves the new center that IBM created in Greece with the purpose of supplying big data and business analytics support to its multinational clients.
- Hellenic Petroleum, ΟΤΕ, NBG, GEK Terna: EGM
- Coca-Cola, Autohellas: EGM
- Motor Oil: Ex- dividend €0.20 per share.
- Hellenic Petroleum: The company mandated Barclays and Credit Suisse as Global Coordinators and Alpha Bank, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Eurobank, NBG Securities and Piraeus Bank as Joint Lead Managers to arrange a global investor call. A EUR RegS senior unsecured transaction may follow, subject to market conditions.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 388-382-376. Resistance levels: 400-408-416.
- Support levels: 1,208-1,195-1,180. Resistance levels: 1,255-1,285-1,305.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.