GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,197.79 posting profits of 2.47%, in a turnover of €187.31mn. Today after the close, the MSCI changes will become effective.
The Finance Minister Mr. Yannis Stournaras said that Greece had to reach an agreement with the troika on the release of the next bailout tranche and next year’s fiscal gap before the beginning of the 2014, when Greece assumes the European Union presidency.
- PPC, Fourlis, BoC: 9M’13 results.
- JUMBO: The net profits in Q1 (July 2013-June 2014) amounted to €18.06mn (+5.35%), while the sales increased by 5.82% to €131.19mn. EBITDA increased by 9.70% to €26.86mn.
- ΕΧΑΕ: The net profits in 9M’13 results amounted to €40.5mn vs. €8.8mn a year earlier, due to the recapitalization of Greek banks. The sales were €67.5mn vs. €22.1mn, while EBT amounted to €54.2mn vs. €12.6mn.
FTSE 25 November future:
- Support levels: 392-386-380. Resistance levels: 405-412-420.
- Support levels: 1,180-1,150-1,130. Resistance levels: 1,210-1,230-1,250.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.