GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 991.56 posting losses of 0.38%, in a turnover of €65.02mn, despite the major declines of the European markets after the inconclusive Italian election.
- Cypriot Banks:The President Mr. Nikos Anastasiades appointed the the Nobel economics laureate Mr. Christopher Pissarides to head the country’s newly formed economic policy council. Meanwhile, the Finance Minister Mr. Michalis Sarris will travel to Brussels on Saturday to consult with various EU officials ahead of the Eurogroup on March 4.
- Fourlis: It posted €11.3mn losses vs. net profit of €2.3mn in 2011, hurt by austerity-driven consumption slump. The sales reduced by 3.6% to €420.3mn, while EBITDA was at €20.1mn vs. €28mn in 2011.
- NBG: Today, the new shares of the bank are to start trading, after the deal with Eurobank.
FTSE 25 March future:
- Support levels: 326-318-312. Resistance levels: 338-344-350.
- Support levels: 970-960-950. Resistance levels: 1,014-1,030-1,050.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.