GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,028.58 posting profits of 1.05%, in a turnover of €47.01mn.
The Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Evangelos Venizelos said that Greece does not require a third bailout and can cover its needs without further burdening its current backers, by improving the terms of its debt and possibly returning to the bond market next year.
- Jumbo: The sales for the financial year July 212- June 2013, reached €502,2mn (+1.60%). EBITDA reached at €110.39mn (-17.88%), due to loss approximately of €23.58mn concerning the impairment of the subsidiary’s company deposits at the Bank of Cyprus. The net profit reached at €73.96mn (-23.99%).
- Greek bank: The deposits of businesses and households dropped slightly (-0.1%) in August, for the third straight month to €162.21bn (ECB).
- Cypriot Banks: The private sector deposits fell by 2.1% to €35.9bn, after a 2.4% fall in July (ECB).
FTSE 25 October future:
- Support levels: 344-338-330. Resistance levels: 358-366-372.
- Support levels: 1,010- 1,000-980. Resistance levels: 1,050-1,080-1,100.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.