GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,175.82 posting profits of 2.10%, in a turnover of €178.14mn.
The Secretary General of the OECD Mr. Angel Gurria said in a meeting with the Prime Minister Mr. Antonis Samaras y, during which he delivered the latest OECD report on Greece, that troika must find a solution to make the country’s debt sustainable “as soon as possible”.
- Frigoglass, Folli-Follie, Alpha Bank: 9M’13 results.
- NBG: The bank reported a €262mn net profit for the first nine months of 2013, compared to €2.5bn losses in the same period last year. The bank credited the profit on continued cost-cutting in Greece and southeastern Europe, which offset the rise in expenditure in the developing Turkish market. The total assets for September 2013 stood at €111bn vs. €103.1bn last year. Deposits saw a 17% increase at €65bn compared to the previous €55.7bn.
- Intralot: The sales in 9M’13 increased by 7.9% to €1.08bn, while EBITDA amounted to €143.5mn (+22.6%). The profits before taxes increased by 23.3% to €40.1mn, while the net profits amounted to €0.5mn.
FTSE 25 November future:
- Support levels: 382-376-370. Resistance levels: 395-400-408.
- Support levels: 1,150-1,140-1,120. Resistance levels: 1,185-1,200-1,230.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.