GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,193.95 posting losses of 2.39%, in a turnover of €91.55mn.
The Finance Minister Mr. Yannis Stournaras said that Greece has achieved more than three quarters of the fiscal adjustment it needs to make its debt sustainable and added that Greece will put the issue of further debt relief on the agenda at the May 5 Eurogroup.
- Alpha Bank: According to press reports, the bank is planning to tap the markets in the short term through the issue of a bond.
- OPAP: According to press reports, the company will launch scratch cards and lottery tickets on 1-May-2014 in line with the time frame announced by the management.
- Terna Energy: General Meeting for capital return of €0.09 and the distribution of dividend.
- Lamda Development: General Meeting for a capital increase of €150mn.
FTSE 25 May future:
- Support levels: 380-375-370. Resistance levels: 394-402-412.
- Support levels: 1,180-1,165-1,150. Resistance levels: 1,230-1,250-1,280.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.