GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,206.21posting losses of 1.14%, in a turnover of €232.50mn.
The managing board of the IMF will meet today to discuss on the fifth evaluation of the Greek program and to approve the disbursement of the next tranche of the rescue package to Greece.
- Piraeus Bank, EYDAP, EYATH: Q1’14 results.
- PPC: The group reported on a higher-than-expected 65% profit rise for the first quarter to €81.3mn (est: €66.6mn) helped by lower prices for natural gas supplied by Russia’s Gazprom (€23.2mn) and by one-off gain of €21.3mn in recovered state aid in relation with a client dispute. Sales were flat at €1.489bn (est: €1.447bn).
- Alpha Bank: The bank reported for Q1’14 losses of €94.1mn (est: -€107.6mn). In other news, Mr. Yiannis Kostopoulos was expected to resign as chairman of Alpha Bank.
- Folli Follie: The net profits for Q1’14 amounted to €38.8mn, while EBITDA increased by 28% to €58.8mn. The sales increased by 11.2% to €227.9mn.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 385-378-372. Resistance levels: 395-402-410.
- Support levels: 1,195-1,185-1,150. Resistance levels: 1,230-1,250-1,265.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.