GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 994.87 posting losses of 1.37%, in a turnover of €96.38mn.
The Eurogroup President Mr.Jeroen Dijsselbloem is due to visit Athens today in order to meet the Prime Minister Mr. Antonis Samaras and his coalition partners. Meanwhile, the Luxembourg Prime Minister Mr. Jean-Claude Juncker is to make a working visit to Greece on June 10 and 11.
- PPC: The company announced profits of €49.4mn for Q1’13 vs. losses of €1.4mn a year earlier. The sales dropped by 4.1% to €1.49bn, while EBITDA increased by 9.5% to €254mn.
- FF Group: The group announced profits of €30.3mn (+ 37.2%) for Q1’13. The sales increased by 7.4% to €246.3mnn, while EBITDA increased by 8.4% to €53.2mn.
- Hellenic Petroleum: The group reported losses for Q1’13 of €78mn vs. profits of €71mn, hit by lower refining margins and a slower-than-expected start-up at a new refining unit. The net debt was €2.2bn (-3%).
- Ellaktor: The company announced losses of €18.4mn for Q1’13 vs. profits of €7.2mn a year earlier. The sales dropped by 7.3% to €260.1mnn, while EBITDA increased by 1.8% to €52.6mn.
FTSE 25 June future:
- Support levels: 322-316-308. Resistance levels: 340-348-355.
- Support levels: 979-950-936. Resistance levels: 1,012-1,030-1,055.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.