The General Index closed at 781.88 posting profits of 0.66%, completing six upward consecutive sessions, in a turnover of €58.34mn.
Greece raised €1.3bn in 13-week T- bills auction at an interest rate of 4.25%, lower than the 4.61% during a similar sale in February (PDMA).
The government said that Greece΄s public deficit for 2011 is expected to close at 9.2% (Dow Jones Newswires).
Pacific Investment Management Co. said that it is avoiding the debt of Greece, Ireland and Portugal and sees a significant risk the former will leave the 17-nation euro-region (Bloomberg).
The current account deficit shrank 46% y-o-y in January, helped by a smaller trade gap (BoG).
- 03/21: OPAP – FY’11 results
- 03/22: OTE – EGM
- Greek Banks: Fitch affirmed NBG, Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank long-term Issuer Default at ‘B-‘ and removed them from Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The outlook is stable. ATEbank’s long-term IDR of B- has been maintained on RWN to reflect uncertainties about its viability.
- Hellenic Petroleum: The deadline is extended by a week till March 29, reportedly due to the large volume of inquiries over the procedure and the higher than expected interest on the privatization.
- Ellaktor: It signed a motorway that connects Sofia with the Greek borders project in Bulgaria for €28.6mn. The construction of the project will start on April 5 and will last 23 months.
- Elval: It acquired 1.8mn shares of ETEM (6% of its share capital) yesterday and after this action, it holds 21.24mn shares (70.78% of its share capital).
- BoC: It increased its core tier 1 capital by €594mn through a rights issue (€160mn) and a convertible securities exchange (€434mn). The bank had initially planned a rights issue of up to €393m and up to €600mn worth of convertible securities.
- FTSE 20 June future:
Support levels: 304-296-290. Resistance levels: 320-330-336.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.