Eurocorp Financial Services SA was founded in 1989 and is a leading institution for the development and execution of cross border investment banking transactions. It offers a wide range of investment and financial services, including Brokerage, Wealth Management, Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
With highly specialized staff in Athens and Paris, the company offers integrated financial and investment services.
Furthermore it possesses a network of 15 subsidiaries and agencies extending throughout Greece, with basic pillars in Athens and Thessaloniki.
Since its incorporation, Eurocorp has traditionally held collaborations with the most significant European financial institutions a fact allowing a steady growth utilizing an international experience.
- 1985: Incorporation and development of Europlacements SA in the field of Investments and Wealth Management, founding partner of Eurocorp SA.
- 1989: Incorporation of Eurocorp SA as a specialized institution for Asset Management and Consultantcy for large corporates.
- 1990: Representation of the French Banque Worms and development of Corporate Finance services in the Greek market.
- 1991: Eurocorp completed the first Greek privatization, Olympic Catering, subsidiary of Olympic Airways, as advisor to the seller.
- 1992: Incorporation of Aeolian Fund, with a group of Greek investors and businessmen.
- 1994: Participation in Avax Securities (present Eurocorp Securities)
- 2001: Participation in a second phase of privatizations, with the successful competion of ELVO as advisor to the Greek State.
- 2002: The French Bank Credit Lyonnais becomes the main strategic shareholder of Eurocorp.
- 2004: Eurocorp becomes member of CALYON, following the merger of Credit Lyonnais with Credit Agricole.
- 2004: Eurocorp completes the sale of the largest industrial company in Greece, Aluminium of Greece, as advisor to the Canadian ALCAN, the seller.
- 2011: Cooperation of Eurocorp with the French investment group Global Investment Services
- 2013: Strategic restart and reorganization of the company focusing growth in Wealth Management services.
- 2014: Shareholder change, Eurocorp is held by Colbert Participations S.A. based in Luxembourg.
Eurocorp Investment Services Authorization Number: 16 / 479 / 17.7.2008
Eurocorp Securities Authorization Number 6 / 480 / 24.7.2008