GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 921.40 posting marginal profits of 0.10%, in a turnover of €46.01mn.
Fitch forecasts Greece’s GDP to return to growth in 2014, but by only 0.3%. The country’s macro-economy remains fragile and uncertain.
The Finance Minister Mr. Yannis Stournaras said that Greece will embark on a major negotiation with the troika, after a primary surplus is achieved later this year.
- Greek Banks: Fitch forecasts that the four banks’ efforts to restructure and integrate recent bank acquisitions could deliver cost synergies and support earnings and capital. It added however that there remain downside risks if there is a prolonged and deeper recession in Greece and planned cost savings do not materialize.
- EXAE: The Roadshow of the Hellenic Exchanges in London starts today.
- Eurobank: According to press reports, the data room process for the sale of Eurobank is expected to start by the end of November, so that the privatization of the bank can be completed within the first quarter of 2014.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 314-308-300. Resistance levels: 325-330-336.
- Support levels: 910- 890-861. Resistance levels: 930-955-980.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.