GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,093.51 posting losses of 2.66%, in a turnover of €252.08mn, as there are worries that banks may need additional capital after the ECB’s stress test in November, There is also nervousness because of resurging geopolitical tension and weak European bourses.
The consumer prices fell 0.7% in July, with the annual pace of deflation decelerating from a 1.1% fall in June. The EU-harmonised deflation rate also slowed down to -0.8% in July from -1.5% in June and an estimate of -1.3% (ELSTAT).
- ΟΤΕ, Coca-Cola, Frigoglass, Eurobank Properties: H1’14 results
- Mytilineos: The net sales in H1’14 amounted €653mn vs. €730.8mn, while the EBITDA increased by 12% to €120.3mn. The net profits incresed by 71% to €24.1mn, while net debt amounted to €345.9mn from €509.7mn.
- NBG: The stock will be added to Stoxx Global 1.800 and Stoxx Europe 600, replacing the stock of Banco Espirito Santo.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 342-336-330. Resistance levels: 358-366-374.
- Support levels: 1,070-1,050-1,030. Resistance levels: 1,120-1,150-1,180.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.