GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,090.82 posting losses of 0.25%, in a turnover of €135.29mn.
The unemployment rate in May was at 27.2% from 27.3% in April (ELSTAT).
- ΟΤΕ: The company announced Q2’14 sales at €950.16mn (-5.2%) and EBITDA at €342.5mn (-1.2%), helped by deceleration of decline in Greek fixed telephony, lower operating costs (-5.6%) and lower interest expenses (€46mn vs. €69.4m). The net income was increased by 21% to €69mn, while net debt was decreased by 37% to €1.5bn. In other news, Moody’s upgraded OTE to Ba3 from Β2 previously with a stable outlook.
- Coca-Cola HBC: The company reported a rise of 6.3% in second-quarter comparable net profit at €135mn. Revenue for the same period fell 5% from a year earlier to €1.8bn. The company warned that geopolitical tension in Ukraine will make the rest of the year even more challenging.
- Frigoglass: The company announced Q2’14 sales at €145.9mn (-15.4%) driven by a 21% drop in cool sales and an 8% growth in glass sales. EBITDA came at €20.5mn (-25.1%), while net profit amounted to -€36mn, due to the negative effect of a charge of €36mn related to the closure of the plant in Turkey.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 342-336-330. Resistance levels: 358-366-374.
- Support levels: 1,070-1,050-1,030. Resistance levels: 1,120-1,150-1,180.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.