GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,180.92 posting profits of 0.22%, in a turnover of €99.08mn.
Greece sold €1.625bn of three-month T-bills yesterday to roll over a maturing issue. The T-bills were priced to yield 1.75%, down five basis points from 1.80% in a previous sale in June, the lowest funding cost since January 2010. The sale’s bid-cover ratio was 2.35, down from 2.99 in the previous sale (PDMA).
- Lamda Development: The company announced the successful completion of the share capital increase plan of €179,66mn, as the capital increase was oversubscribed by 1.1977x.
- ΕΧΑΕ: Ex-date for capital increase of €0.20 per share.
- EYDAP, EYATH: The Vice President of the Government Mr. EvangelosVenizelos said that the public water companies, which had been slated to be privatized, will remain under state control, in line with a recent decision by the Council of State.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 376-368-360. Resistance levels: 388-395-400.
- Support levels: 1,165-1,150-1,135. Resistance levels: 1,211-1,230-1,250.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.