GREEK FINANCIAL MARKET
The General Index in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) closed at 1,195.96 posting losses of 1.43%, in a turnover of €83.53mn.
The multi-bill of reforms needed for Greece to receive its next €1bn in loans and pave the way for the successful conclusion of the next troika review in September was submitted to Parliament yesterday. The government is aiming for the would-be legislation, which has been signed by 13 ministers and two alternate ministers, to be voted through the House by August 8.
- Hellenic Petroleum, Sarantis: H1’14 results
- Lamda Development: The CEO of the company Mr. Athanasiou stated that there is big interest from foreign investors to participate in Hellinikon project, while Lamda, Fosun and Al Maabar are able to meet project’s financing needs.
- Bank of Cyprus: The bank announced the successful completion of €1bn share capital increase at the price €0.24 per share. Note that among the participants in the share capital increase were WL Ross LLC and EBRD.
- OLTH: The port operator announced that the revenues in H1’14 rose 10% as the number of containers handled at northern Greek port increased 13% to 110,740.
FTSE 25 September future:
- Support levels: 380-376-370. Resistance levels: 392-400-408.
- Support levels: 1,190-1,175-1,140. Resistance levels: 1,220-1,230-1,250.
The information that EUROCORP (henceforth the “Company”) provides via the web page eurocorp.gr, can be used only for informative aims and not for commercial, investment or other purposes. They cannot be considered as offer, advice, or proposal for purchase or sale of securities issued by companies that are reported in the web page of the Company, or as prompt on the realisation of any form of investments. The Company is not by any chance accountable for commercial or investment decisions that will be taken based on this information.
The information emanates from sources that are available in public and are generally considered reliable. The Company overwhelm each possible effort for the verification of the validity of this information. Nevertheless, the Company is not committed as for the precision, plenitude and safety of information and consequently no responsibility arises for the company from the use of this information.
The use of web page eurocorp.gr is under the exclusive responsibility of each user, who accepts that the information and services, are provided “as such” and “depending on the availability”, without any guarantee of the Company, indicatively reported the guarantees of satisfactory quality or appropriateness for concrete aims.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it already, you may download it from Adobe’s website by clicking the icon on the right.